"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Sunday, September 5, 2010

NEW PATTERN: "ONCE UPON A CHRISTMAS" Quilt


Hi Everyone...
Well, I am very proud to announce that Pattern #4 is born...."ONCE UPON A CHRISTMAS"...a fun quilt project, comprised of Paper-pieced trees, embelished with fun buttons, sashing, setting squares and a border.....
Finished size: 42" x 58"
A great project - even for someone with little or now paper-piecing experience - because of the size of the pieces......
This is the perfect size for a throw or Christmas Wallhanging....
I would like to thank everyone who has supposed BILL LOCKE DESIGNS so far - and I look forward to bringing you many more fun projects...
For anyone who wishes to purchase this or another pattern, each Pattern has a BUY-NOW button on the right size of my blog home page.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Bill

4 comments:

  1. Nice layout of the wallhanging. Are you planning a pattern for a Christmas stocking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pattern! I can't seem to stop making Christmas decorations this year. There are just too many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern and just in time to start thinking about getting ready for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Filled with quilty goodness....
    Sorry to be so late in seeng your message..I have been away from my blog - working on other designs....but here I am :-)
    I am planning on a series of Christmas projects....a Stocking will very well by a part of it - although it is not on my design table at the moment..but I think that a nice stocking is always welcomed :-)...THANKS FOR CHECKING IN - glad that you like the pattern...

    Jandi and Sharon...THANKS!!!! I love Christmas - and I had so much fun working on this pattern..it was indeed a blast.and I may be teaching a class at a quilt shop with this project in November....very exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete