"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Good Morning.....
As I sit here on this Saturday..and start to get my day underway; doing all I can to enjoy the creativeness that awaits, having fun at every stitching corner......I came across this wonderful quote that a friend shared on her blog recently....

"Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75".    Benjamin Franklin

What a wonderful, thought provoking statement......reminding us to be alive, to be happy.

I've been working on some various projects..and am hoping to complete some UFO's over the coming days/weeks...there's so many, I've lost count....  But, with UFO's awaiting that finishing touch, there will always be something that I can pick up on a whim and work on.  I am a believer in always having a few UFO's hanging around just for that.

Wishing you all a wonderful and happy Saturday.

Quilty Hugs,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment