"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hi everyone...
It's been such a long time since the last post....

Since that last post, the Studio has been moved from Newfoundland to Montreal...and it has been an exciting move..things are falling into place and the move here will allow more opportunity for growth...and I can't wait to share the new adventures with you.

Today the new issue of QUILTERS' CONNECTION Fall 2015 magazine has arrived at the Studio - and I'm quite excited because this issue has a 4-page spread of yours truly :-)  

For anyone who can't find a copy of the magazine locally - you can always drop me a line and order it from the Studio.  

I am now working on some new designs/projects that I hope to share with you shortly.....the new Studio is just about all set up - and I've posted several photos on my Facebook page...feel free to come over and be my friend there....   BILL LOCKE  (not Bill Locke Designs).
I'll be sure to add some photos here later.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and stitchy kind of day!!!

QUILTY HUGS ACROSS THE MILES!!!!

Bill

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete