"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Friday, August 6, 2010

Have you always wanted to take quilting classes but just can't get to the classes....check this out.......




Hi Everyone,
I have heard so many people say to me "I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN HOW TO QUILT"...well, now there are places that are catering to people who would like to learn how to quilt - out of the comfort of their own homes....
ACADEMY OF QUILTING is one of those places...
I have no experience from this site..but it does look really interesting...
I do however know people who have taken classes at QUILT UNIVERSITY..... www.quiltuniversity.com/ and have really enjoyed the experience.....
I am having trouble opening their site this morning...hope it will be up later....
Just wanted to share these 2 "QUILTING SCHOOLS" with you - perhaps it will help someone dive into this wonderful world of quilting!!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment