"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Monday, August 9, 2010

NEW PATTERN: "My Charming Sunflower Garden" Table Runner




Hi Everyone,,,

Here is the photo that I promised this evening - my new pattern will be out and ready to ship by Wednesday....



I have had a blast bringing with this project and designing the pattern for my Table Runner.

There are a couple of different techniques in the runner - but is quite simple with the instructions and templates provided....even without any applique experience any quilter should be able to complete this one.....And of course, I love notions..so I just had to include some buttons, a coupe of yo-yo's..I love introducing another medium into my projects.....


Also, I would like to add that for all of my patterns, if at any point after purchase or during the sewing process you have any questions, I am available via email - to personally answer ASAP.

This pattern is now available for purchase for $7.95 + shipping..(Large padded envelope via letter mail):
Canada: $1.22
United States: $2.00
International: $4.00


If anyone would like to order a copy, you can just contact me here simply drop me a line at:billlockedesigns@hotmail.com

For immediate purchases, you can send payments via this email address though Paypal.


If you have any questions, please drop me a line....

Wishing you all a great evening!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment