"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been a busy evening at the sewing maching.....



I just wanted to let you all know that there are still patterns available for the QUILTLING ESSENTIALS TOTE .....
Meanwhile, it is time to complete the work on Pattern Nbr. 2....my project that is the inspiration for my 2nd patterns is getting wrapped up - and this weekend I hope to be able to put the final touches on my design - go though the directions one more time - and make sure that all is ready to hit the press....


This second pattern is really going to bring on a bit of Fall inspiration a little early - but in a good way...... and I can't wait to share this one with you......keep watching......!!!!!


Good News, the offer of free shipping on my patterns will continue til further notice...so that makes it even better for you to purchase them....no extra costs.

This evening I did spend some time working on some of the blocks for a prototype for another pattern.....this one is an absolute blast...and I am like a child in a candy shop putting this one together - when I release it you will understand why......I did 5 of the blocks this evening and can't wait to see this one put together.......and most of this project can be done with pieces form your scrap basket - which is wonderful..... :-)
Being a part of this huge quilting family and world is amazing - it is exciting to be able to take these little pieces of fabrics and use them to paint wonderful quilts and projects that we and others are going to enjoy......


I am happy to share this world with you...
Thanks for visiting - come back often - there will be lots of new things - from me - from others.....
Let's have fun - and create!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment