"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another beautiful day....

Good Morning,

What a beautiful sunny day again today - the weather has been fabulous......it's 7h28 - will be off to work soon...but just wanted to drop in to wish everyone a great day.....

Well, yesterday was the launch of my first pattern..it was an exciting day to finish that first one - to have it out there......but, the creative wheels are turning and I must keep working to keep the next one on schedule. I can't tell you all about it but I can give you a few hints.....Nbr. 2 will be a quilted item for your Home Decor.....and one of my favourite flowers is the Sunflower.......I hope you will enjoy my next project.

No. 3 is already in the design stage..a bigger project..and the hint I will give for No. 3 is
"delicious".....

You will have to keep watching to see what clues come next.....

It is exciting to see that in the last few hours there have been over 100 visits to my blog...THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING!!!! Please be sure leave me comments and suggestions...just click on the COMMENTS at the bottom of a photo and write away..I would love to hear from you.....

Have a great day - I will check in again later...

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment