"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Thursday, July 29, 2010

ONLY 5 DAYS OLD - And already over 1000 Hits......

Hi Everyone,
Thanks everyone for making the blog a great success in it's first 5 days..I can't believe that we have already gone over the 1000 mark....WOW!!!! Thanks to everyone for dropping by - and please continue to drop in and catch up - check out friends sites in the side bar...I will continue to try to find great sites and fun things to keep the blog fun.......
Wishing you all a great evening..it's 23h03 here so it's time for me to get some beauty sleep....
So glad that tomorrow is Friday....
Saturday may be a little trip across the border into Malone, NY and Plattsburgh, NY...have a few quilting notions on my list that I want to try to pick up - check out some fabrics..as if I need more.. :-)..But then again, can never have too much.....just a fun few hours away....
Will check in again tomorrow......
GOOD NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment