"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Pattern is Born: "QUILTING ESSENTIALS TOTE"


FREE SHIPPING TIL AUGUST 27, 2010 in celebration of the release of my first pattern....
Hi Everyone,
I am very excited to announce the first of my patterns - hot off the press and ready to get out there.....my QUILTING ESSENTIALS TOTE" - I wanted my first pattern to be a beginning - for me that's this tote...your notions are the start of many projects for us - our cutters, our seam rippers, needles and pins, scissors and pens.........and what a great way to keep all of these together than in this wonderful tote.

This is the pattern to make your very own notion tote as per the one that I have - very convenient - finished size opened is 8" x 11", folded it is only 8" x 4"....very compact - 4 roomy pockets to hold all of your notions for quilting class, travel, carry along in the car....very practical.....also lots of special space on the inside for your needles and pins with these wonderful felted flowers...

Cost of pattern: $7.95

If you are interested in a pattern, just drop me a line at billlockedesigns@hotmail.com

Postage for Canada - $1.22, the U.S. - $2.00, International: $4.00

Note: I do have 4 kits available as a part of the initial launch of this pattern...the kits
includ the pattern and all of the materials to complete your own tote - same
fabrics/notions as shown in the photo on my pattern cover. Brown/Beige Colorway.
All fabrics have been precut to make your assemble fast and easy. Cost of a kit is $19.95
+ postage. Kit are planned in assorted colways in the future - but only these 4 kits will be
available for the time being - First Come, First Served! :-)

Thanks for to all of my quilting friends for your encouragement and support....

Wholesale inquiries welcome!

Pattern nbr. 2 is already in the work and should be ready soon..I will be sure to give you updates here on my blog. Keep watching - it's a really fun project.....!!!!!!!

Blessing to all,

Bill

3 comments:

  1. great looking pattern Bill,I wish you all the luck in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, this is wonderful i am going to order the pattern its look awesome i will email you i wish you the best and only the best
    Eloise aka Memathomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eloise,,
    Thanks so much!!!!! So glad that you're a part of the blog.. :-) You have always been so supportive... :-)....There's going to be a nice assortment of patterns...I have 2 others already in work....will be sure to post all updates as they develop!!!!
    HUGS!
    Bill


    Ann, THANKS also...for your comments and for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete