"When life gives you scraps......Make Quilts"

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Monday evening....

Hi Everyone,

Just dropping in to say hi...and to let you know about my day.....
It was a good day - a beautiful sunny day......

This evening I spent some time preparing my fabrics for my 2nd quilting pattern that I hope to complete within the next few days..needing to complete the project for photos for the pattern cover.

My first pattern is in the final stages and everything shoud be complete this week....I have also made a few kits that will also be available in the same fabrics as those in the photo on the pattern cover.

I will keep you posted when it is ready for distribution.......

Just a little hint..the first pattern is going to be a smaller project...something that we can all use in our every quilting projects...I love mine..and I think you will have fun making your own.....

Pattern number 2 is such a fun project as well....and will be wonderful to display in your home...I can't wait to show you both of these patterns.....

There are several others that will make their appearance soon - I have been busy the last few months....and now is the time to bring my patterns to the table..... Thanks to all who have been cheering me on and sending all of those positive thoughts my way......we have such a big quilting family.

Well, I just finished cutting all of my fabrics for this 2nd project/pattern and decided to have a bit of a relaxing evening - perhaps a bit of t.v.

Speaking of moral support, my wonderful French friend Vero in France has been in contact with me today - we've been writing back and forth this afternoon..she is the owner of a wonderful quilt shop in Fontagny, France called BORN TO QUILT - and shares the shop with her wonderful helper, Miss Lizzy,,,the most beautiful Chocolate Lab.... Her shop is magnificent - you must check in on her website.... http://borntoquilt.fr/ Be sure to check out the links - the photos...scroll down and see her preferred sites......you will see some English - some French - you should really trop in - and have a visit - and when you do, be sure to leave her a little message to say hi...and to tell her that her friend Bill told you to drop in and visit...she is wonderful - and will be so pleased to hear from you.

She is really busy now as she does a lot of teaching in additional to keeping shops...so I know that she is really busy preparing for the next classes.....

Best wishes Vero......we adore you :-)

Hugs to everyone - wishing you all a wonderful evening......

Keep well,

Blessings,,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment